Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Parade of Nations

i'm so scared that the Parade of nations is going to be a bust or someone is going to be absent from one of the performances or somebody messes up and it's noticeable. Even though i'm only a stage hand i hope everything goes well, all the performances at the rehearsal went well even though some people were missing for the fashion show and some performances. I'm worried about my job to because what if i put the mike too high or too low or too close to the instrument. Oh well it's a great show so everybody should be listening to the show not talking with their friends. Ta-ta for now

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comment, (:
    & yes, we did choregraph the dance ourselves. We made up Asain moves and stuffies, aha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm scared for the Parade of Nation too. but I think we'll be great at stalling if we see that there are any complications. Don't worry! Have faith in your fellow Culture Club members. I think I'm mostly worried about all the acts that need a CD

    ReplyDelete